The PicoLisp DB
Building Databases and Distributed SystemsElevator pitch goes here...
- A Minimal DB/GUI Example A simple contact app, with all parts explained.
- Using 'edit' Inspecting symbols and browsing the database
- The 'select' Predicate A look at Pilog's most complex predicate and its typical uses.
- Remote DB Access Extending the "Family" example with remote DB queries.
- Basic DB operations Task (Todo) manager in the repl that shows basic DB operations
- Distributed Databases A high level overview
- DB Processes An explanation of DB process families, transactions, locking, etc.
- Changing DB Structures Making changes to your application logic without breaking things.
- DB maintenance with 'lib/too.l' Keeping your data nice and tidy
- Using '@bin/ssl' Asynchronous DB replication and other tricks.
- 'app' explained The 'app' function and what it does.